Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday's Ride/Work Session!

Today I did get to work with Navajo a bit..I was going to ride him..well I did for a bit but then got off because the ground seemed to be bothering him since it was hard..So I did some in hand work. Since we rode halfway down the strip till I got off I turned him around and got him to walk beside me the whole way back:) I got him to stop beside me right when I stop and that is really good:) I am happy about that..I got him to back up and then we went back to the barn..It wasn't long but IT WAS SO COLD..my hands actually were so cold they hurt :D

I got some hay today so now I have all the hay I will need for this winter..boy does that make me feel good:) If you haven't noticed yet..I did add some little links to different pages on my blog here..Hope you like it..The blog isn't completely done how I want yet but it is well on its way..thanks to All Around Horses. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment