Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About


My name is Ruth Ann and live on 3 acres in Rustburg, VA with my husband, our two horses, three dogs and two cats. Some of my favorite things are: riding and training my horses, Daisy and Freedom, as well as having long talks about anything and everything with close friends. I enjoy photography, a good book and learning more on my daily walk with Christ and sharing what I am learning. I strive to live my life for Christ and be a Godly example to those around me. 

Other places you can find me are
R A Photography
Just a Bit of Inspiration

---------------------------------------- 

About the links
As you may have notice, there are some links along the right column of my blog. These sites are ones that I like and/or have used. Once you leave my blog I am not responsable for their content.