Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Horses

 Current Horses:

 
Daisy is my second horse. She is a quarter horse/appaloosa mare. Her birthday is February 23, 2004. I gave Navajo away (my first horse) on August 30th, 2010. In the month following that, I trained my cousin's horse Beauty and had Curly (a friend's horse..also Freedom's dad) here at the farm. Thru a friend I found out about Daisy. I bought her, brought her home to the farm, and Curly went home again. So glad I made the decision to give Navajo up even though it was hard..I would never had the chance to own Daisy!! And thru not owning Daisy, I would not have gotten Freedom!

--------------------------------------------------


Freedom was born April 25th, 2012 :) His father is Curly and his mother Daisy. I sold Shasta (a previous horse listed below) and in her place, I am kept Freedom. He is a curious horse and like a very large dog. :) Do not regret keeping him one bit!
--------------------------------------------------
 
Previous Horses:
 
Navajo was my first horse. He was an Appaloosa gelding and I owned him for two years. I learned how to ride on him and he taught me a lot about myself and training. A lot of what I know now, I learned on him, from teaching him things and he taught me many things too. He was an awesome first horse and I am thankful I was able to own him. I gave him away on August 30, 2011. Navajo was put down February 2, 2012. I am thankful I got to own him and that he was able to go to another good home for the last year of his life!
 
--------------------------------------------------


Shasta was my third horse. I owned her for a year and a half and sold her October 12th 2012. Shasta is a Paso-Fino mare. I found her thru a friend as well. In the year and a half I had her, I bred her to Curly. She had a colt and he was born May 23rd 2012. I named him Mateo.

--------------------------------------------------

 
I named Shasta's baby, Mateo. He went to his new home when he was 5 months old on October 19th, 2012. He is at a good home :)