Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday!!



Thought this one was pretty good =D




Today was a good day =) I got up and washed the clothing. After I was done with that I decided to give Navajo a bath as it is really cooling down in the evenings and I wanted to have him looking nice and clean for tomorrow! So I gave him a bath and he is very white, soft and clean smelling! I took some pictures of him by himself and then I asked my mom to take some pics of me on him.
Then this evening I first groomed Beauty and put flyspray on her. Then I took her down the strip and I got her to trot very nicely beside me and even stop really nice like!! That had me very pleased with her. She walked on my foot twice when she was supposed to be standing still =D That didn't have me to pleased with her but anyway. I then tied her to the fence and went and bridled Navajo and rode her for an hour. That went very awesome and I enjoyed riding him. It was a bittersweet time as it is the last time I will ride him as my horse. I had to cry on his shoulder a bit because it is sad. I know I am making the right choice but it sure is hard to see him go. He leaves tomorrow =( I know he is going to a good home and that has me very happy!! Well we shall see how tomorrow turns out I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment