Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sixth Ride on Beauty!!

Yesterday my aunt (that owns Beauty) and 6 of her children and my mom and Rose Mary and Rachel all went riding at Sharon's. My aunt brought her miniture horse along for one of her smaller boys to ride and I rode Beauty (my two cousins Rosie and Sarah are going to come and ride Beauty in the next week or so). We rode at a walk on the trail ride because some of them rode double with the smaller children but when we got back those who wanted to canter could in the pasture. I believe everyone had fun. I guess when Rosie and Sarah come they will be seeing if they want me to work with Beauty more and put more miles on her or if they are satisfied with how her training is now and take her home. I am so happy with how far we came already but if they decide they are happy with how far she is now I will be sad to see her go home (I guess you would call it bittersweet beacause it will be a happy and sad moment). I wasn't sure how long it would take to train Beauty so I guess we shall see if she comes back in the spring or not. Either way I can ride Beauty when she is at home which has me happy and also I can ride at Sharon's so whatever happens I will still be able to ride =)

No comments:

Post a Comment