Monday, October 11, 2010

I AM BUYING DAISY!!

Some of you knew this already but most of you didn't but I am BUYING DAISY!! As you know she is an appaloosa/quarter horse cross, 6 years old mare and her name is Nix-Nux (means Naught) or Daisy (which is what I will call her). I rode her Friday night and she is really smooth and a really nice horse. I saw Bernell (a guy that Sharon knows) work her a bit in the round pen before he got on her and she is QUICK on her feet. She is a smaller horse but I really like her. Easy keeper too. Sharon owned her for a while but sold her because she wasn't going to be big. Sharon said she thinks it is a perfect match for me! I talked to my dad Friday night and he said I have to wait till today to know weather i can have her or not and HE SAID YES!! She is exactly what I wanted!. But she is the two breeds I like..she has a long mane and tail (hehe Sharon and I figured because she is part quarter horse that is the reason for that) and she isn't too huge. Anyway I will try to get a better picture of her later!


She is a good horse and the reason the lady is selling her is because she has too many horses (and I think she didn't say but I think she needs the money..hehe). The lady put Daisy at Sharon's so Daisy gets some riding on her. I don't think the lady rode her all that much so she is going to need some work but she is the type of horse if you tell her what to do and she gets stubborn or acts dumb and you tell her that she has no choice she gives in without getting angry like Beauty does =D Daisy is somewhat like Navajo in temperment wise =) I AM SO EXCITED :) Maybe you can tell :D

p.s. The reason I didn't say anything earlier was because I didn't know if I was getting her for sure :D

No comments:

Post a Comment