Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday's Ride

This evening I did get to ride..But only at a walk as the ground was frozen. I got him to move his hindquarters and forequarters. He is definitely getting better and I am really happy about that! I can tell because he responds a whole lot faster than he did at one point! I did a lot of backing to. I didn't do much but walk around and then I got off and got him to back from the ground and also got him to walk beside me..Nothing to indepth but it was good for him to get out of his stall to walk around and stretch his legs..he was inside all day due to the wind! I hope it is nice tomorrow so we can go on a longer ride! Have a great evening!

p.s. Finally an update..Sorry I haven't updated in a while but got a lot going on here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment