Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2nd 2010!

I did get to go to a youth activity last evening..SO MUCH FUN!!! What happened is I had called my friend Lori in the afternoon and asked her if the youth were doing anything last evening and she had said no..Then around 5 she called me and said my brother (lee) and my sister (louanne) invited the youth over to our house to play games and treat and asked if I want to come..I told her I have to ask dad first:) So I asked my dad and he said I could go..I had to be there at 7:) So I got ready and then my family got ready..I grabbed a sandwich quick before we left (that was my supper..hehe). My family was going to go out to eat which didn't bother me since we do that every Saturday anyway:) Family Tradition:D So I got there at Lori's house around 7 and everyone started showing up soon after that. Since it was game night some different people brought games.

The different choices for games was: acquire (never played it and don't know how), Dutch Blitz (card game you can play individuals or in pairs), and Taboo (word game). So since I like Dutch Blitz that is what I picked..We had four guys and four girls..We put two cards of each of the four sets of cards in the middle and everyone picked one and whoever had matching cards were a pair..We played I think four games of it...We finished around 9:30. Then we had treat and mom picked me up at 10:) IT WAS A FUN EVENING...I got to meet some of the other youth that I hadn't met when we went caroling. I can hardly wait till the next youth activity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment