Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday's Work Session!!

I got to Sharon's house after work around 5:30 or so this afternoon. I didn't work with her right away but we worked on her walking nicely beside me. At first she was forward and didn't walk so well beside me but by the time I was done she was walking nice and relaxed beside me. Also was doing really well with turning left or right. I was very very pleased with how it went. It was the best work session I had with her yet. Maybe the only better one was the time she joined up with me. Tomorrow we are going to free lunge her and soon probably put the saddle on her and lunge her with that! We shall see! So that was my day today (well a short run of it anyway). I will try to get pics of Curly tomorrow. I have pics of Navajo in his new home and also of Beauty and will try to post those soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment