Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday's Riding!!

I did ride last night again on Beauy and Sharon and I went the whole loop (what it consists of is some some wooded trails, roads, cornfields, thru a covered bridge and over a creek (it has like a concrete bridge but water still flows over it)) with Beauty and Bean. Beauty did great. She didn't mind the covered bridge and once we had walked for a little while we cantered thru this one field. It went great. I think we cantered 4 or 5 times and trotted along the one road. Beauty does really good at the trot (and the canter) and she seems to really enjoy it too. The way we rode last night is the way we are going tonight on the Moonlight Ride. I am so excited. I know next week when I work with Beauty we are going to work on neck reining and pefecting the stop but overall she is doing wonderfully!! I will try to update about the moonlight ride either tonight or Saturday (tomorrow I am going to the BEACH and will get pics and such from that as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment