Monday, October 25, 2010

♥ Daisy ♥



Daisy is doing good..I am soaking her sore in epson salt with a rag and putting bag balm on it. It hurts her when I touch/press it but she is beginning to be ok with it and that has me really happy. I am thinking that with this sore and me taking care of her will bond us more than anything else. She was standing still as I soak her sore and put bag balm on it. Then after I left her go I was doing some thigns in her corral and she was staying right by me and sniffing what I was doing. I was so happy that she wants to be with me. I gave her her grain with her medication in it and she really likes that ;) What horse don't. She was out on the pasture for a couple hours today and she really liked that too!! I added some pictures of her! Enjoy!

p.s. I did as a few friends suggested and put corn oil in her grain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment