Friday, October 8, 2010

Thursday Night's Ride!!

I got to ride Beauty last night again. I got home from work and Earl Dean (Sharon's husband) picked me and Curly up here at my place. We took Curly over to the farriers and went back to Sharon's ate some supper quick got Beauty, Sharon's Beauty (there are two Beauty's so that is how we keep it straight..we say my Beauty or Sharon's Beauty), Lightning, Speedy, Misty! Anyway some of those horses got shoes reset and such. My cousins had met us at Sharon (they are the one that own Beauty) and they had come over with us to the farrier's and also some of their friends Abigail and Sarah. Beauty did really good with the farrier. She didn't stand so good but she didn't even care about her new shoes. I am so happy with her! Once all the farriering and such was done we got on the horses and rode home. Beauty did pretty good but she didn't want to cross 322 so I got off of her and led her across. I asked her to turn a few times and she wanted to act stubborn but she did good over all. I am so happy with how she is doing though!! I am going over to ride her tonight so I guess we shall see how she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment