Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Monday and Tuesday!!

Monday: I was planning on working some with my horses but instead I rode Harry. I worked him over the jumps after Andrea had worked him a little bit. It took a bit but in the end he jumped quite nicely :) Then I roundpenned Silver (3 yr old tennesse walker..untrained). I worked with him at first but then Sharon finished him and got him to follow her. I am not sure if I am going to be training him yet or not. I get first opportunity for some reason and I am not sure if I want to. I mean yes I would love to start him under saddle but I don't really feel like I have the time. We shall see what happens. I don't have any pics of him yet. He wasn't taken care of where he came from like he should have been so he is very underweight and we are in the process of putting some on him. I did love on Daisy n Shasta as well as hug and work with the babies a bit. :)

Tuesday: I didn't feel well today at all so I left work early. I went to my horses and loved on them a bit. I groomed both mom's and then put flyspray on them. I also put some flyspray on the babies. Then I fed them grain and left. Should feel better by tomorrow and then I hope to possibly ride. We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment