Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday!

I didn't ride as much as we planned today because Riley fell off of Ricki. He hurt himself a bit so we went back and took him home ;) Then after Sharon, Chris (my cousin), and I got back I cleaned up piles and gave Daisy and the foals water. I didn't do much honestly with Daisy but before we went on the ride I had gotten her to move her forquarters around from her back which is the first time I have ever done that from her back. It was such an awesome feeling especially since I had never done it before!! After I left Sharon I went over to Joel's (Shasta's former owner)'s place to give Shasta a bath and check on her. She is doing great and Joel said she was totally ok with the weaning as are the babies. I am very impressed and pleased with how both mothers and both foals responded to the weaning!! :) Tomorrow I hope to do more with Daisy as well as Shasta..we shall see how things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment