Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Day and Wednesday!

New Year's Day: I didn't get to ride...instead I worked on my blogs a bit (did some redoing on the Musings) and also worked on our business website: www.raysihparts.com. Since I didn't ride I just loved on the horses a bit.

Wednesday: I did work with Daisy this evening. I joined up with her :) I read a book this past week I got for Christmas called The Soul of the Horse by Joe Camp. If you ever get the chance to read it I would. It has given me a new outlook on how horses think and how we relate to them. I really enjoyed it! Anyway then I worked with Daisy on following me from the roundpen outside the barn, thru the barn, and back out to the meadow all off the leadrope. She did very excellant. She even backs on voice command :) I was quite impressed about that. I groomed her then turned her out again. I plan to groom both horses tomorrow and play with them. We shall see how work goes and what time I get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment