Sunday, February 17, 2013

Friday-Sunday!

Friday and Saturday: I rode at Sharon Friday evening and then her and Earl Dean came to pick up Curly Saturday morning. We went for a ride first and then they took Curly home. Sharon had brougt Bean for her to ride and I rode Curly. I laid Freedom down in the afternoon then. I want to work more with the horses this week. We shall see how that all turns out! :)

Sunday: No riding today. Have been fighting a bad headache since Thursday. Going to just love on the horses and then come home and read or listen to a story :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have a headache! Those aren't fun! I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure you will miss Curly will you? I love horses, and I had a reunion with a horse, Prince, who is a horse friend! He was so happy to see me! I missed him a lot, and he missed me too I think, by his reaction!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete