Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thursday and Friday!!

No riding on Thursday but Friday I did get to groom the horses and do stuff with everyone! In the morning I baked a cake and some cookies with my sister Rachel, did some odds and ends around the house till we ate a late lunch. After lunch I went up to the barn to meet Alyson (the boarder that was there before me..she owns Jess). Alyson had wondered if I would like to train Jess and I said sure. We discussed everything related to that and then we talked for two hours about everything horses and everything in between :)


Jess
 
After meeting with Alyson, I came home and by that time my mom was home (she had been in AL since last Saturday with We Care Prison Ministry). My family and I went out to eat. When we got back my sister Rose Mary and I went back to the barn. We cleaned out Prince's stall (stripped it..it was a mess..hehe) and then while she groomed Prince aka Mateo, I groomed Freedom. She put Prince away and got Curly and I put Freedom out again and got Daisy. We groomed them and then put them out. We swept the barn floor and fed the horses. When we got in the truck we saw it was 2 hours after we went up. I could not believe it! Time just flies when you are spending time with horses as well as hanging out with people you like being with!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Time does fly when you are spending time with your family, friends, and pets! I'm glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete