Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sunday-Tuesday

Sunday and Monday I didn't do any riding. I did love on the horses and groom them Monday evening but it was snowing so I didn't ride.
 
Tuesday I rode Jess in the arena. I mainly just worked on walking and trotting and getting her to respond nicely off of my leg. At first she was being very sluggish but once she figured out that we weren't going to quit till she responded nicely she trotted the turns nicely as well and going both toward and away from the barn. I did canter twice and she did well with that too. I definitely see improvement but sometimes I feel like I am taking more steps backward than I am forward at times :D It is coming along though.
 
After I put her in her stall I went and got Daisy and Freedom. I loved on them and then put them in their stalls for the night. Tomorrow morning will put them out in the meadow again. Possibly will ride tomorrow. We shall see.


 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear! Sounds like you're doing a great job! See you later!

    ReplyDelete