Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thursday-Sunday!

Thursday evening I rode Jess. Alyson was there so I was showing her how well Jess was doing. I trotted Jess first in the arena then I worked her then got her to canter. As I was going around the first corner she lets out a buck. I corrected her for that and for the rest of the time she behaved herself quite marvelously :) After I had ridden her for a bit I asked Alyson if she wants to ride Jess. She did and so I hopped off and Alyson got on. Jess was being a bit of a mess with not wanting to walk for Alyson but she did then. Once Jess did what Alyson asked Alyson got off. We praised Jess for doing so well. I am very pleased with the progress I have made so far with her.
 

Friday and Saturday I didn't do more than love on the horses, maybe groom them a bit and put them in and out. My aunt Barb http://thepetersheims.wordpress.com/ passed away Thursday morning and we had the viewing on Friday and funeral Saturday. Now it is just the children since their father pssed away about a year and a half ago. Pray for them as they continue on with their lives.

 
Sunday morning (this morning) the youth had a sunrise service so I got up early, fed the horses and Rose Mary and I headed to that. After the sunrise service we went to church, came home, ate lunch at my grandparents place (Dad's side) then I took a long nap. This evening then I just loved on the horses. Plan to do more work with them this week. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear that your aunt passed away! That must have been very sad. I will pray for her children, it must be just awful for them!
    Sounds like your hard work is going far! That's wonderful to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete