Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lungeing Daisy

I lunged Daisy Monday evening. I worked her at a trot with a nice amount of transitions from a walk to a trot then back again. I also did some transitions from a trot to a canter. She did really well. I don't really know why I was so amazed because she does pretty good with lunging but it seemed like she was on top of her game yesterday :) I had planned to ride but then decided to work on that and ride more later in the week. I didn't work with Freedom but I got alot of cleaning up at the barn done :) I did love on Freedom and spend time with him. Hoping to work with him a nice amount this week!

This evening (Tuesday) I lunged Daisy again. I did pretty much the same thing as Monday only I lunged her over a pole. I also mainly worked on her walk-trot transitions. She did excellant. Even better than Monday :) After I worked her, I worked with Freedom a bit. I just worked with him on backing and leading nicely. I want to see about doing some other stuff later in the week. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Sounds like Daisy is getting to be a pro! I know about cleaning, but not barns. LOL!

    ReplyDelete