Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Been A While

Its been a while since I posted. I was on chorus tour since June 5th and we returned on June 17th. Tour was wonderful....I had so much fun. I loved that I was closer to some of my friends but I felt like I got to know some people that I hadn't know before so well, a lot better. Right now we as a family are at a show and will be till Saturday. So I won't be getting to see my horses till next week sometime. I was thankful though that I got to love on them Sunday evening after we got back from tour and then Monday morning I cleaned the water tubs, moved the horses around a bit, put fly spray on them and loved on them too. Freedom seems to have grown a bit and Daisy came running when I called their names. Not sure they liked that I was going to be gone some more again. So at the moment I don't have much to write because I want to wait to write more about chorus tour till I get the pictures done :) I plan to be editing the pictures from the wedding I did at the beginning of the month within the next week or so.

Here is a picture of me and my friend Lane (Elana). This was before a chorus program so we had our chorus dresses on.

1 comment:

  1. From the looks of it, your dresses were beautiful! I'm glad all is well! Sounds like you had lots of fun at the chorus!

    ReplyDelete