Sunday, August 25, 2013

Update

 
I haven't posted in a bit. This past week I was cooking at a cabin with my cousin for 40 people ;) Lots of work but it also meant I got LOTS of food photos. I will be posting photos next week hopefully. I am going to be in WA state this week, leaving tomorrow and coming back Saturday :) My sister and I are visiting a dear friend. She visited us two years ago and now we are returning the favor. Looking forward to seeing her again in person. I will most likely return with LOTS of photos from that too.
 
Just got back from the cabin today and now off to the horses then going to head to my cousins who are taking us to the airport in the morning. So my bags are all packed but I just need to go love on the horses and say hi :) Missed them this past week. Can't wait to work with them again next week. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment