Monday, March 3, 2014

A Cold Ride


Tonight was quite chilly for a ride but Sarah and I rode anyway. It sure is nice to have motivation to ride. What I love about riding with her, is that we have a chance to talk and we never run out of things to talk about. Well at least it has yet to happen, and we have been together a lot! She rode Mischa and I rode Daisy. I think we would have cantered if we wouldn't have been discussing so much stuff. We talked about how God is working in our lives and how important trusting in Him is. We didn't ride as long as we do sometimes due to our feet getting cold but other than that it was fun. We walked the whole way home and it was good for both horses. We got both of our horses to walk nicely on a loose rein on the way back.

Tomorrow evening Lucy has a vet appointment but I am hoping that I can still groom Freedom and spend some time with him. I would like to work on some groundwork with him again. I am also looking forward to implementing some of the things I learned at the expo on Saturday in both horse's training. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Cold rides are fun If you are dressed warm. :))) Freedom is growing! Super cute lil guy.

    ReplyDelete