Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Dog and A Cart Ride


Another beautiful day here in Lancaster County, PA. I took the boys to the park again today, this time we walked there. I enjoyed being able to be out in short sleeves and soaking up the sun. I think one can really appreciate the feeling of spring in the air after such a cold winter!! I have made up my mind, I will not complain about the mud since it is a part of spring and it means warm weather is on its way here! :)

I hadn't walked Lucy this morning so I took her along to the horses. I wasn't sure how it would go but Lucy did well with everything. Rose Mary went with me because I wanted to drive Freedom but wasn't sure how it would go with taking Lucy along for the first time. Lucy did great and Freedom did great. Rose Mary even commented on how well he has improved in not spooking since the last time she had gone on a cart ride with me. Tomorrow they are calling for rain, so not sure I will get to work with the horses. It will be fine if I don't because I have some odds and ends I need to get together for my cousin Sarah and I's trip to VA for the weekend. :) I won't mind the rain either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment