Saturday, April 12, 2014

Warm Weather

We had absolutely gorgeous weather today! I had extra time this morning so I worked with Freedom. I groomed him, which means I was all hairy :D I mostly worked him on doing a move on his haunches and forequarters but I also got him to side pass both ways. I was really impressed with that. My friend who I was going to take for a drive with Daisy came and we went for our drive. After we got back, she left and I met up with my cousins and my friends for lunch which we ate outside ;) Then for the afternoon and evening I helped out with my youth group's work day. I was going all day but I immensely enjoyed the nice warm weather and sun! I also got to be in flip-flops and then barefoot some of the evening. Tomorrow looks like it will be another gorgeous day so I am looking forward to that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment