Friday, April 11, 2014

Odds, Ends, and Spring In The Air


The signs of spring are everywhere!! I really am enjoying driving down the road and seeing the trees slowly showing signs of color. And Easter is almost here, the time we celebrate Christ's death and resurrection! New life all around us, not only the plants but also with baby animals. I see lambs and kids out in the meadows. I so enjoy baby animals!

I have had a busy week. This week as well as some of last, was spent with friends in the evening. I am so thankful for the friends God has placed in my life and I am thankful when I am able to spend time with them. Tomorrow (Saturday), I am actually spending the morning with a friend of mine who has been at Bible school for most of the first part of this year and I am so looking forward to catching up with her in the morning, Lord Willing. Then right over lunch, I will spend some time with my two cousins as well as a friend I used to go riding with a lot at Sharon's. Really excited about that! Then in the afternoon/evening, I am going to be helping with the youth work project. So a full day but really excited for it!

As for my week, Wednesday evening we had church and Thursday evening I went out to eat with Sharon and Sarah. Had a good time of talking and just being together!

Tonight (Friday), Sarah and I had planned to ride. It rained, so instead we spent the evening talking about some things. I feel like it was supposed to happen the way it did. Tomorrow morning I am going to take my friend for a cart ride, if the weather is nice anyway, so Daisy will get some work. Next weekend I am hoping to get some time to work with the horses on Friday and Monday since I have off both those days because of Easter (and my boss doesn't have school). Guess we shall see!

Here is a link to a half an hour video: http://www.noahthemovie.com/ It gave me a lot to think about :)

 cupcakes I made with Cameron on Thursday
Sir William

1 comment: