Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Ride on Ebony!





I rode Ebony for the first time today. It was quite windy but I wanted to ride anyway =) I saddled her up and headed up back to go out the back cornfield. We warmed up first and then headed off into a canter! She has a nice smooth canter (Curly's isn't as smooth) and I enjoyed riding her. We did some cantering then I went over to see if my aunt was home. I had stopped there yesterday with Curly but I didn't see her. Anyway I talked to my aunt a bit and then I took off and rode a bit more. We didn't ride for more than a half an hour but tomorrow if things work out I plan to ride Ebony around the block. I am not sure exactly how long she will be here but I will most likely be getting Curly back as he needs some work =D Well hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment