Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday's Ride!!

Tonight I rode Ebony again =) I first gave Rachel and Rose Mary a ride then I headed out. At first we did a lot of walking then I asked her for a canter. I am learning that she doesn't like to go away from home faster than a walk but headed home she likes to go at a canter. I am going to work with her on that. Also we need to work on her walking in a straight line. I do know that since Sharnon's horses are used to going in a group the horses follow each other but when they go by themselves there true character comes out. Or at least that is how it seems to me =) I don't know if I will ride Ebony tomorrow or not but I am going with Sharon to New Holland Horse Auction. They have vendors there and I am hoping to get a breast strap and a bucking strap for my western saddle. Then we probably will go on a trail ride then work with Beauty. Guess we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment