Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Saturday!!

Wow I had a busy but very fun Saturday! I went to Sharon around 8:30 and we saddled up all her horses and loaded in the trailer. We were going to a fundraizer for this ladies family who had some medical bills they couldn't pay (it was something like that) and we were going to give horseback and wagon rides for the people there. It was awesome. It ran from like 11 to 4 or something. Anyway when we didn't have any customers some of us (there were like 6 of us who were giving the rides) we would hop on a horse and just ride it up and down the street :) Now I have ridden all of Sharon's horses all except Speedy (he was being used for the spring wagon). We got back to Sharon's place around 5 and by the time we had all the horses unsaddled and put two of them into harness to go out to eat it was like 6 or so. We went and ate came back and rode. I rode Beauty again. She did awesome and I didn't even need to take the crop along. She cantered steady for like the first time for a long distance. I was so proud of her. Today Sharon and Earl Dean and I and three others are all going up to Woodcrest (where I went on that three hour ride a while back) to eat supper and ride the trails for a while. I am planning on riding Daisy :) I am lookin forward to it!! Curly is doing good although I haven't had much of a chance to ride him lately because of work and everything going on :( Guess that is life sometimes! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment