Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Day Before Thanksgiving!

Good Evening. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a wonderful one!! I plan to. Hope to maybe get a ride in but probably won't be able too :D

Last night I went over to help my cousins a bit with Beauty. They wanted to know how to get Beauty to switch directions and I showed them that and how to teach her to move her hindquarters and forquarters. Boy is Beauty really looking nice and she really does good with lunging and by the time we were done with her (I started her and then I showed them how) on her changing directions she did awesome. Makes me feel good! I was just out by Daisy loving on her. She is doing just awesome!! :) Hope you all have a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!
I am thankful for so many things but a few things are my wonderful family, AWESOME FRIENDS, a God who answers prayers and of course a great horse!!
p.s. Here are some good Thanksgiving Quotes!!
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart.

~J.A. Shedd

Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day. ~Robert Caspar Lintner

No comments:

Post a Comment