Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Day, Friday and Saturday!!

I didn't get to update since Thursday so I figured I would bring you guys up to date :) Thursday we went to my grandparents for lunch and then my sister, cousin and I spent the afternoon reading and talking. Then around 5 or so we ate supper. After supper I headed up to the Lebanon Valley Gym to play some vball with the youth. I got back around 11. Then Friday I had the children I babysit here at my house and in the evening I went to a sleepover with the youth girls (there were approx. 20 girls there) and we stayed up pretty late. I got home here today around 11:30 a.m. After I ate some lunch I went out to Daisy!

I groomed Daisy first then lunged her. I wanted her to do mostly trotting and do lots of direction changes. That is what we did and she did awesome. Since she did so well I stopped her and started walking away without really thinking about it and Daisy follows me. It was really awesome. Then I got her to move her hindquarters (I didn't even have to touch her which was awesome) and I also got her to move her forquarters. She did so well and she picks things up really fast so I went and put the lunge whip and line away and took her on a walk out thru the field. I got Daisy to trot nicely beside me which was really awesome. It was fun just hanging out with her and doing some groundwork!! Other than that I didn't do all that much with her! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment