Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday Night with Lebanon Valley Youth!

As you guys know I went with Muddy Creek Mennonite Church's youth but my mom was getting after me because they don't do that much so I prayed about it. I asked God that if he wanted me to change churches could he give me an open door to another youth group. Well Audrey from our church invited me to a Sunday evening youth thing and I was like Thanks God that is my door. So long story short I am planning on going with Lebanon Valley now (would be the same youth as our church).

Anyway last night we met at Lebanon Valley School Gym at 6. We loaded up into 3 vans and one van went to one lady and the other two vans went to another lady in the country. We gave the ladies money and a Thanksgiving Basket. Then we sang some songs for them and then came back to the school. Then we played vball till snack time then we played more vball till it was time to go home. SO MUCH FUN and I met some awesome people!! Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment