Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday!!

On Sunday I didn't do much with Daisy but I did take her for a walk down the strip (that is the area where I do some of my riding..expecially if I am working on something with my horse) and I found out she is a little jumpy with the cars when here right side is facing the road. Not sure what is up with that but I was thinking that whenever we did ride on the road (which I have with her at Sharon's) her left side was facing the road so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Either way that is what I was working with her on. She did pretty well!! I am so happy with my girl. This week I am hoping to do more work with her on groundwork so we shall see! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Monday: Today I was doing some things around Daisy and I asked her to move her hindquarters away from me and she usually does it without any complaint. She got an attitude and pinned her ears. I wacked her good and hard for that then later when I was checking on her sore I asked her to move her behind again and she pinned her ears again which resulted in wacking her again. I asked her a few times and she finally  moved her behind without pinning her ears so I then praised her. Don't know what was up with that..the only thing I can say is that she is testing me now that I am doing groundwork and such with her. Crazy horse!! I love her a lot but she sure can be frustrating :D Tonight if I can I plan to work with her on moving her hindquarters while behaving at the same time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment