Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday's Ride!

I did get to ride Saturday..it was windy but I decided I am riding no matter what :D I saddled her up in the english saddle and the western hackamore (because I am realizing I need to teach Daisy to really respect the bit so we are going to work on that). First she was acting dumb about me mounting up but I got on (I got off her later and then got on again without her moving so not sure what he problem was..she usually does really well with that). We warmed up a bit and then I got her to trot around the barn...She trotted nice and steady and did really good with that. I was so happy with her!! Then as a reward we cantered out the field and full out ran on the way home..she sure would make a good race horse..LOL. Then we cooled off by walking around the barn. I was so pleased with how she did!! No riding today as it is very rainy but I loved on Daisy and spent some time with her! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment