Saturday, February 11, 2012

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's Rides!!

Monday: I did ride Monday morning on Daisy to the stables...she did really well ;) She had a swollen eye...looked like she wacked her head on something...crazy horse...I put some stuff on it and it is ok now!!

Tuesday: I rode Shasta then Tuesday...she did really good too. Sorry I don't have much to write about but I didn't do much with my horses this week as I would have liked!!

Then Wednesday I rode Curly to the stables and up to Woodcrest too...I had so much fun riding him too :) I was going to work with my girls on groundwork on Friday but then instead I got new tires on my truck and I said hi to my girls...I stayed at my cousin's house overnight so I could go to another cousin's wedding this morning. We had a nice amount of pretty snow and we are getting more now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment