Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday!!

Today I rode Daisy without Freedom for the first time. Freedom had gone on two previous rides in the last week and today I was going on a longer ride and it was too long for him so I decided it won't hurt either Daisy or him to be separated for a short time like that..actually is good for both of them. Daisy did really well with the ride!! We did some cantering but we did a lot of walking too. I rode her in the hackamore and since it was going to be a lot of walking and riding on the road (walking) I put the stirrups on her. When we got back I hosed her off and shampooed her :) Then since I had let Freedom come to his mom I hosed his legs off. It was warm enough to do that. Then I cleaned up piles. I loved on Shasta then headed home :) Tomorrow I hope to work with her, we shall see!! Have a good rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment