Monday, September 3, 2012

Riding in the Rain and Freedom Arriving ;)







 
Today my cousins, Sara and MaryRose, and I went up to the Project 70 (local land preservation). They picked me up around 9:30 and we got to the place that we were going to be riding out of by 11ish or so. The reason for that was because we weren't quite sure at where the trails were that we could ride the horses on. Project 70 is like 10 minutes from the barn where Daisy and Freedom are. Anyway we rode out and we rode for about an hour or so and stopped for lunch. After lunch we rode a bit farther then turned around and came back to the trailer. It started raining soon after lunch so we got a bit wet but we had a lot of fun. When my cousins had come to pick Daisy and I up they had dropped Freedom off :) After we got back I put Daisy and Freedom out in the meadow and they seem to be getting along. Looking forward to having him here!! Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment