Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday's Ride!

Today I rode Daisy and took Freedom along. I rode down here to the farm :) We had some customers and they were petting Daisy and Freedom. Then I put them in the corral I used to keep my horses in when they lived here and gave them hay.
 
Freedom and Daisy here on the farm

The reason for leaving them in the corral instead of directly taking them back to the barn was because I was going with my family and a group of customers to visit my dad in the hospital. He is in there cause he is going to have gal bladder surgery but won't have it till Monday due to it not being an emergancy surgery :D
Once we got back from visiting my dad we came back and I took my horses back to the barn. I gave them their hay and grain then came home.
Also tonight we found out my grandpa (mom's dad) died this evening at 5:30. So not sure how this week will all end up turning out! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment