Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blue Marsh Ride!

Today Daisy and I went with 6 other people up to Blue Marsh for an all day ride. It was Sharon, Andrea, Josh, Chris, Riley, Trevor and I who all went. They picked me up at my barn around 7 and we headed to Blue Marsh. We started on our ride at 8:30 and rode till lunch around 12. We headed on our way again around 1:30 in the afternoon and got back to the trailer around 5 or so. It was a great fun day!! :) :) We had great weather, lots of fun and I got sunburnt :D I plan to post pictures within the next few days! Daisy did well even though she was barefoot. We shall see how she is in the morning. I settled her in for the night and now I am off to get a shower and head to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear! I'm glad you had fun! Looking forward to the pics! :) Have a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete