Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday's Ride and Barefoot Horses!

 Daisy's hoof
 underside of Daisy's hoof
Freedom's hoof  
Flowers from this afternoon
 
This morning I rode Daisy for about a half an hour. I took Freedom along and he did the best he ever did before ponying. We did all trotting with some walking. When we got back to the barn, I did some cleaning up and fed the horses till the farrier came. He did a barefoot trim on Daisy. I had talked to him the last time he did Daisy when he pulled her shoes and he said he would do it. So I sent him info and then he did it on her today. We shall see. She is doing great being barefoot and we shall see how this trim ends up working out!

1 comment:

  1. Where I work in the summer the horses are barefoot too. Easier to clean their hooves! The flowers are lovely! God made a beautiful world, and pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete