Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lunging and a SNOW DAY

Freedom
 
Daisy
 
Last week I was able to work with Daisy and Freedom one evening. I worked both horses on the lunge line and both horses did very well. :) I used a rope halter on Freedom and I feel he responded well to that. I was pleased with Daisy. I don't know if any of you remember, but when I used to lunge her here at home I had a horrible problem of her pulling the one way. Well that problem is mostly gone. Not saying she never pulls but she goes in a nice circle around me on the line without a problem. Both ways, no matter the speed. Really happy with that. Freedom is pretty much the same way. Right now it is too sloppy to be doing much of anything but once the ground firms up a bit I want to work with them both some more.
 
Today we had snow, so I got some nice snow photos! I also didn't have to work because of the snow which is the only reason I actually got some snow pictures! Had a busy weekend and so that is why I haven't blogged lately. Hoping to do more with my horses this week.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Your horses look great in the snow! Here we are being walloped with over a foot of snow in the last 24 hours, plus more today! I will not be looking forward to shoveling.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses look beautiful ib the snow. Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete