Monday, December 2, 2013

Lunging Daisy

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was great. I didn't get any riding in at all over my time off. Thanksgiving Day I was just into relaxing after eating a big lunch which made me tired :D and then Friday I was busy baking goodies all day to give to people as gifts. I went riding at Sharon with my cousins though just no riding on my own horse. I stayed the night at my cousin's place and in the morning then my aunt ordered her pictures and on the way home I stopped at some thrift stores. I was looking for things to sit on for my photo shoots and found two nice chairs for $25 each. I didn't do anything but groom the horses that evening. Sunday I didn't ride either.

Tonight although I didn't ride, I lunged Daisy on the lunge line. I was amazed at how well she did!! I got her to trot both ways as well as some cantering. Once we were done with lunging I got her to stand nicely, untied, while I groomed her. Hoping to groom and work with Freedom tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment