Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Bit More Snow and Peace


Today we got a bit more snow. Since it was snowing when I headed up to the horses I wasn't sure how long I would get to spend at the barn. I brought Daisy in to the barn and groomed her. I had planned to ride for a bit but it seemed to snow harder, so I figured it might be wise to feed everyone and then head home before the roads got worse. It ended up taking longer to feed everyone than I planned. I was glad that I had been able to groom Daisy and just love on Freedom a bit. Tomorrow if things go as planned my cousin Sarah is coming again and we might ride. Hoping to drive Freedom sometime soon. Part of the reason at the moment is because the driveway is pretty slippery with ice going out and I don't want him to get hurt. Maybe I can pony him along if we ride tomorrow.

This week was a bit tough but over all it was a wonderful week :) Been so encouraged in my walk with God and the wonderful peace he brings!! Read some more on my thoughts about this here: Peace That Passeth All Understanding

1 comment:

  1. I know about ice!!!!! Yikes!
    Not much snow here, and your picture looks exactly like peace. (and snow :)))) I know about tough times as well, and I'll pray for you. Have a wonderful day and I hope you can go riding ( I LOVE riding!)

    ReplyDelete