Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter and a Ride


Hallelujah, He is risen!!!! Thank you, Lord, for what you have done for me!!!

It's about the cross
It's about my sin
It's about how Jesus came to be born once
So that we could be born again
 
It's about God's love
Nailed to a tree
It's about every drop of blood that flowed from Him when it should have been me

It's about the stone
That was rolled away
So that you and I could have real life someday
Its about the cross

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwwOW8eyj0
 
This song has been running through my mind the last few days and it was perfect for Easter weekend! The verse above is what really hit me and once again, I am so thankful for what Christ has done for me and that by His dying on the Cross and rising again, I may have new life in Him!!!
 
I didn't work with Daisy and Freedom on Thursday evening because I had my first piano lesson :) Friday, although I had off, I didn't spend much of it with the horses. I spent some time with my one cousin I don't get to see much in the morning. Since my parents had gone away for some of the morning, I did some cleaning and helped out around home here. I did take my youth leader and her two children for a cart ride with Freedom mid-afternoon. I didn't do much else Friday then. I did have an amazing Easter weekend. I was able to be with some wonderful people all weekend long. I went for a ride at Sharon's place Saturday morning. Really enjoyed that. In the morning  before going to Sharon (Saturday), I went to the barn to grab some things for Sarah I had forgotten to grab the evening before. Since I was up there anyway, I decided to love on the horses a bit as well as maybe work them just a little. I laid Freedom down and also got him to do a move on the forehand both ways as well as back up. Then I hopped on Daisy bareback with the rope around her neck and worked her a bit. She did pretty good ;)

I didn't do any riding on Sunday but then today I did ride Daisy. I rode her down to the farm here. She was a mess the entire ride, with the exception of about the last 15 minutes of the ride or so. I am hoping to work with her another evening this week but I know I am working till 5 the three days I work this week, which is a blessing :) I know I keep saying it, but I guess I will say it again anyway. Freedom turns 2 Friday :) :) :) Not planning on riding him hard but I do plan to start doing some under-saddle work with him. Next week I won't have my sister's school program and a few things like that so I should have more time to work with the horses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment