Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Training Mika


Monday I worked with Mika all on the ground. Mostly did some in hand work along with some lunging. Tuesday I rode her for on the road. I didn't take her too far but she did pretty well. I could tell she was worried about quite a few things but I am hoping the more time I spend riding her the better she will get with things like that. Today I didn't ride her because of all the thunderstorms we had moving through this afternoon/evening. I didn't work with Daisy Monday because I was babysitting my cousin's children in the evening. My cousin had called me last minute so it changed my evening a bit. Tuesday I mowed the top end of the meadow and started the bottom part till the belt came off of the mower. Freedom is doing well. Hoping to work with both Daisy and Mika tomorrow as well as maybe Friday morning. I shall have to see how my Friday goes. Hope you all have a wonderful July 4th weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment