Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Many Photos from My Different Excursions

Red Power in Bloomsburg, PA
 My family had a show June 11-14 in Bloomsburg, PA which is about 2 1/2 hours north of where we live. I had to work the beginning of the week but I asked off for Friday and headed up on Thursday after work to be with my family at the show. It was fun seeing people that we usually see at shows again and just regular customers that come here to buy parts from us.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Photos From Deep Sea Fishing with the Youth
 My youth group went deep sea fishing down in Barnegat Light, NJ. We went on June 21st. Here are the pictures I promised ;) Talked a bit about the trip in this blog post.



 Some very nice boats we saw on the way out to fish



 the lighthouse

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Photos From Our Family Trip
I had talked about my family trip in this post but hadn't had the chance to go through my pictures and post more. Well here are more photos. :) Enjoy
 Entrance to Watkins Glen



 a bridge overhead in the park
 Seneca Lake
 waterfall emptying into the lake
 sailboat on the lake


Rose Mary and I
Paddle Boat in Williamsport, PA
 Lights while tenting

camping

I believe that pretty much catches up on all the pictures of my different excursions this past summer :) I need to go through my photos from Chincotegue, VA this past weekend and hope to have them up later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They catch the everyday moments and the special ones as well! I love the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete