Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Working Mika and Going Through Pictures


Monday I was able to work with Mika. I rode for about 20 minutes and we did the most cantering we have ever done. I wanted to mostly work with her on being consistent in whatever gait I ask her to go in. She did amazing and I feel like it definitely was the best ride we have ever had. I didn't have much time to work with my horses since I had a chiropractor appointment in the evening. Today (Tuesday) I didn't work the horses at all due to it being rainy. Instead I spent a good part of my day going through the photos I have taken this summer and finally writing blog posts about them (hence all the blog posts today). Tomorrow I am hoping to spend time with the horses since I am home for the day to watch Rose Mary's dog, Matilda's puppies that will be a week old on Thursday. So we shall see how the rest of the week goes but it has been great having a day of rain!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment