Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Raindrops, Favorite Things, Sunday and Monday!

 Raindrops on the Window
 Favorite things about Fall: falling leaves, Pumpkin Spice Latte, my horses growing their winter coats, the cooler air :)
Original pic of raindrops on the window
 
Sunday evening since it was raining I didn't do anything much with the horses all except put a blanket on Daisy and Freedom. It was Freedom's first time with the blanket but he did good and it looked nice on him. I gave them their hay and grain then headed home.
 
Monday: I honestly didn't do much last night either :D It was a Monday for one and by the time I got up there it was later then normal. Anyway I got Freedom out of the meadow and groomed him then put his blanket on again. I loved on Daisy a bit too. After giving them their grain and hay I headed home.
 
I did work on my dress a bit, last night, that I have been wanting to sew and then tonight (Tuesday) I redid our website. Mainly I just moved it to a new server. I had it on 110mb.com and now it is on Bluehost.com. I am planning on doing a lot of redoing to the website so we shall see how that all turns out. www.raysihparts.com Hope you have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment